I have written several books on marketing ideas. One is just for family entertainers: "500 Tips & Tidbits to Boost Your Income! Inexpensive Rainmaking Ideas in Dry Times For Family Entertainers: Face Painters, Clowns, Magicians and More."
This book is a selection of ideas that have been proven to grow the businesses of family entertainers. I have them in quick, simple short tidbit paragraphs. The sort of notes I take when I am sitting in a seminar, gathering great ideas. When I hear something good, I make a few quick notes, knowing it will expand in my mind later with applications specific to my life. These tidbits are those expanded ideas.
I have sorted those ideas into categories and numbered them out one at time! Like this …
1. It is better to do something for nothing, than nothing for nothing. Do not sit around and wait for customers to call. Fill each day with doing something to move your business into the public’s eye!
2. Start with what you are passionate about and love to do.
3. There are too many ideas in this book to act on all of them. Grab those that ignite a spark in you. Those are the ideas that will add the most important aspect in making ideas work – DRIVE. Will they work for you? Not if the idea that does not get you excited and inspired. As you go through the hundreds of income generating ideas here, avoid the insanity. Focus only on those few that match you. Your passions, your abilities, and your expertise.
4. On the other hand, some seemingly uninspiring ideas might seem ridiculous - until you try them and see them work.
5. Keep a pad of paper close to you as you read the tips and tidbits in this book. Many more – better and perfect for you – will be born as you read. An idea here will inspire another.
Keep coming back to this blog. I will post more ideas soon!
- Lilly Walters, 909-398-1228
Henna Tattoo Artist, Face and Pregnant Belly Painter, in Claremont, La Verne, Upland, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, San Dimas and Glendora http://www.funfacepainting.com/
Books and Face Painting Classes
"500 Tips and Tidbits to Boost Your Income
Inexpensive Rainmaking Ideas in Dry Times. Marketing Tips For Family Entertainers:
Face Painters, Clowns, Magicians & More
Forum Group Owner West Coast Face Painters,
Painting on Fabric and Painting Patterns
Paint Cement Patios to Look Like Cobblestones