Saturday, January 16, 2010

Henna Tattoos!

As a face painter I took a henna tattoo class to help my face painting. Well, it did not help my painting, but I fell in love with it!  What great fun and peace.  That is my work on the left.  The art in ancient, and full of history, religion and love.

I helping to bring the Devine Neeta Sharma is coming down to give an intermediate - pushing into advanced - henna workshop on March 15m 2010! Only $75! From 11 am - 5pm, followed by a jam to 9 pm!


She have been doing henna designing for almost 20 years. She has promoted the art in India, Australia, Canada, and now in California USA. She specializes in Bridal Mehndi, Arabic, Indian traditional, tattoo design and glitter henna. She is the author of three books: The Art of Henna Designing and More about the Art of Henna/Mehendi and Sangeet-Mehendi Patterns for Wedding Guests.

If you are interested, email her at mehndidesigner@gmail.com
Location is at the Panda Garden Restaurant, Montclair, California.

909-398-1228

No comments:

Post a Comment